December 26, 2013

aloha

Hawaii, USA
gyoza / maccha shake / salmon & salmon roe rice / sushi pizza / honey toast / tuna roll


We are back from a one-week trip to Hawaii just right before Christmas! It was a nice one with its ups and downs which drove me nuts and insane, and I ended up being grumpy and nearly smacking people things. I am not the type of a person who is crazy about beaches and seas, and I am also freaking afraid of being tanned. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it; we did kayak-ing, climbing up and down the rocks (see: first pic), laying on the surfboards, simply walking on the shore, and a tiny bit of shopping.

One thing I learned from this trip is not to ever float on a surfboard on the sea all alone by myself. Never ever. I've gotten enough. 

Last but not least, Merry Christmas! :)

x
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREY LAT/TEA © 2017 | Template by Blogs & Lattes