Life is at ease these days, tho such serenity scares me about the time when it abruptly ends, being replaced by chaos. "What goes up must comes down". I keep telling myself not to give any shit to either past nor future as much as I have to do so for the present. As cliché as it may sound, stating out a few sentences is damn easy, while acting them out is damn hard. Thus the decision to organize my life a bit, say, writing to-do lists on papers (I would say on a notebook but papers seem more artsy). I really hope I do carry on the to-do-list thing as long as I can for it seems to help me control my chaotic mind a bit (damn you brain).
Meanwhile, I tried to write some resolutions to myself, of which you all may address as arbitrary ones but whatever.
1. Stop expecting (bored already aren't you)
2. Stop skipping classes!!
3. Cook food other than pasta and instant noodles
4. Eat more fruits
5. Try getting back to drawing/doodling lifestyle
6. Feel no shame while taking pictures
7. Control your shopaholic side bitch. Seriously do that already.
8. Try not to consume too much instant noodles
9. Froyo rather than icecream yay?
10. Be more open, I guess.
11. Use your camera more often. What a waste.
12. Cease depending on other people
13. Care less about what other people say about you
14. Work out at least 5 days per week (this I really hope I do)
15. Maintain the weight scale
16. Learn how to bike (!!)
17. Cope with the readings (fun ones fyi)
18. Don't try to change your fashion taste just because others get bored of your color pallette
19. Try not be scared of insects (I don't think this will happen)
20. Please do keep in touch with people in your hometown
I guess these are all I can think of at this time with my uncreative brain... (damn you again brain) ok well hopefully I'll get most of the list done. Have a good day people :).