January 01, 2015

SF to LA







I have had a good life for the past week - going to places I've never been before, eating scrumptious food and desserts, taking photographs as what a tourist was like, yelling on top of my lungs on roller-coaster rides, visiting a museum after a long time... etc.

We spent Christmas at Disneyland, which I vowed a place I would not visit again for at least the next decade of my life... are those all really human? Too crowded! The roller-coaster rides at Six Flags tho, are what a fan of roller-coaster rides should try for sure. I'm glad that I managed to have my eyes wide opened during most of the rides to see the world turned upside down (literally) - or myself upside down. The first museum I visited after a while since the last one was LACMA in Los Angeles - so glad we paid extra for the temporary exhibition! Although a museum is not really my scene (yes I'm not artsy enough), the 'Samurai' and Pierre Hughye's really caught my attention.

The highlights of the food/drinks I had during the trip would be the ones I listed here:
- boba tea(s) - I'm indeed a big fan of boba tea
- bingsoo 빙수 - first time trying this Korean shaved ice & I'm definitely craving for it right now, esp the 인절미 one!
- a bowl of porridge - omg tastes sooo good (...but no pictures SOBS)
- hainan chicken rice & coconut pudding - a taste of oriental omg omg so good (I seem to be omg-ing over all good food I know)
- INDONESIAN FOOD! - no description necessary when it comes to this one HAHA

I'm all about good food when it comes to a trip, so don't mind me exaggerating about food. I am that type of people who live to eat, and that also explains my current situation (read: weight) :)

All in all, I wish everybody a Happy New Year 2015! 

x
Felicia

2 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every single photo in this post! I am just reading random posts of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

GREY LAT/TEA © 2017 | Template by Blogs & Lattes