May 16, 2015

Spring Retreat: To Smith Rock

Oregon, USA

Just last weekend, I had a getaway trip with some Indonesian fellows.

The days spent with each other had let us know each other more than before, even through the ups and downs of this trip. But what's a trip without ups and downs, I say. While I might be anxious for the midterm I had on the day right after the trip, I couldn't lie and say I didn't have a good time because I did - tho my sufferings during hiking Smith Rock might not justify my claim.

So, here goes my gratitude. I am thankful for those who helped (or pitied) me during the hike - where I was dead tired and my only self-motivation to keep up was not being caught up by the dogs behind me. Yes, scared of dogs. 

Don't judge.

x
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREY LAT/TEA © 2017 | Template by Blogs & Lattes