January 01, 2016

365/365


It's the last day of 2015!

I have been staying in and refusing to leave my bed (or apartment in this case since it's a studio) ever since I came back from Portland and Seattle for my Winter break vacation. I don't know if it's from my friend or just me finally suffering from my negligence towards my own health, but hey I'm sick. Not feverish sick but instead Im-never-leaving-this-bed-and-I-dont-want-to-do-anything sorta sick. Okay... it's a flu. Here I am, on the last day of 2015, cherishing the existence of 24/7 free heater (yes literally) in my small but cozy apartment since the temperature dropped like the law of gravity outside. 

Putting my loquacious complaints aside, Portland and Seattle were bittersweet. The places were comforting with tasty treats, although the rainy side of Portland and the tax rate of Seattle might be a bit of turn-offs. 




I know Christmas was almost a week ago, but I wish you all a belated Merry Christmas ⎯I hope you all had a great time⎯ and a Happy New Year. Another 365/365 to go! (if you blatantly ignore number of days in February like me)

x
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREY LAT/TEA © 2017 | Template by Blogs & Lattes